- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 10 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 12 days ago
#1 Way to Get a New Job in 2011
PLEASE NOTE: This contest is officially over. The comment section was print screened and the winner was notified by e-mail. Any additional votes will not be counted.
Wish someone could guarantee you’d get a new job in 2011?
Well, that person would be me.
My name is J.T. O’Donnell and I’m holding a contest. The winner gets the ultimate prize. Starting January 2, 2011, I will work with the winner daily, privately coaching them by phone, webcam and e-mail (whatever it takes!) until he or she gets a new job. Click here » for my bio in case you want to know my background before entering.
The prize pack includes:
- Re-doing the winner’s resume, LinkedIn profile and any other career tools that need to be overhauled.
- Analyzing their professional strengths and assisting in the design of their personal brand to reflect their best professional attributes.
- Extensive coaching on how to find and secure interviews.
- Use my personal rolodex to assist them in making new contacts.
- Help them negotiate the offer and celebrate their new employment status.
Here’s how you can win…
- Explain in the comment section below why you deserve to get the ultimate career coaching package that guarantees you’ll land a job in 2011.
- Send this article’s URL to all your friends and have them vote for you by pressing the ‘Like’ button on your comment. Why? The person with the most votes wins!
There will be one lucky prize winner, plus 4 runner-ups will receive FREE life-time subscriptions to CAREEREALISM Club, the only Career HMO.
The contest starts today [12/14/10] and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 31 , 2010. So, what are you waiting for? The sooner you post, the sooner you can get folks to start voting for you. Good luck and I look forward to helping the lucky winner get the career satisfaction they want and deserve in 2011.
Photo credit: Shutterstock