- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 2 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 7 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 8 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 15 days ago
As a recruiter running an active desk, Andy Gregory brings perspective to professionals in transition – insights gained by years of listening, an understanding of what goes on behind the scenes, and skilled experience in navigating the hiring process. Having seen the unfiltered decision making of Hiring Managers, he can help professionals evaluate themselves realistically as a commodity, yet sell the skills, experience and personal strengths that set them apart.
What’s your favorite career related quote?
“Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.” (Zig Ziglar)
What’s your favorite part about being a CAREEREALISM-Approved Career Expert?
Being a part of a dynamic group of professionals that has your best interest in mind with every opinion expressed.
Articles written by this expert: