- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 5 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 12 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 14 days ago
Poll: What’s Your Application-To-Interview Ratio?
One way to tell if your job search efforts are effective is to compare the total number of applications you’ve submitted to the number of interviews you’ve landed.
For example, if you’ve applied to 1,000 jobs online but gotten ZERO interviews, then you should consider following Lisa Adams’ job board detox.
However, if you’ve submitted only 10 and gotten one interview, you should keep up the good work.
Please take our poll, and tell us your thoughts in the comment section!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock