- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 14 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 15 days ago
Poll: Does Baldness Work To Your Advantage?
Balding? Good news: It might actually work to you advantage.
A recent study by the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School found that men with bald heads are perceived to be more dominant than people with longer hair. Not only that, but they might even have more leadership potential.
Why is this? Is it because it can make you look older and more distinguished? Or younger and more up-to-date?
What do you think? Do you agree with these findings? Or do you think baldness has nothing to do with success?
Please take our poll and tell us what you think in the comment section below!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock