- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 5 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 12 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 14 days ago
Career Prep: Too Old, or Too Arrogant?
Job search takes practice – just like studying for the SAT. That’s why we came up with daily Career Prep questions to help you “study” for your job search!
Here’s today’s question:
Gwen is 55. She lost her job 11 months ago. She is convinced that in spite of looking good for her age, she is being discriminated against. She’s been on four interviews. All of them were with managers who were younger than her. “These kids took one look at me and I knew they didn’t plan on hiring me,” she said. “It was clear they were threatened by my experience.”
Image Credit: Shutterstock