- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 3 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 3 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 8 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 9 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 16 days ago
Career Prep: Recommend Friend’s Boyfriend for a Job?
Job search takes practice – just like studying for the SAT. That’s why we came up with daily Career Prep questions to help you “study” for your job search!
Here’s today’s question:
Abby’s roommate, Ella has a new boyfriend. They’ve been together for three months. Abby has only met him a few times. Recently, he lost his job. It’s hard to tell why. Ella’s reasoning doesn’t make sense to Abby. Today, Ella asked Abby to take in her boyfriend’s resume to her company. He saw they were hiring and remembered Abby worked there. Ella wants Abby to put in a good word for him, even though Abby doesn’t really know him.
Image Credit: Shutterstock