- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 4 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 9 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 10 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 16 days ago
A five-time, award-winning resume writer, Cheryl Lynch Simpson serves mid-career to senior executives as a credentialed resume writer (ACRW), LinkedIn strategist (COPNS), and Get Clear, Get Found, Get Hired (G3) coach. Cheryl has more than 30 years of experience in her field, and her resumes and career search advice have been published in Next-Day Resumes, U.S. News.com, ReadersDigest.com, Suite101.com, SelfGrowth.com, and many more online and offline publications. She specializes in shortening client career searches from the 12-month U.S. average to 2-4 months.
What’s your favorite career related quote?
“I will prepare and someday my chance will come.” (Abraham Lincoln)
Articles written by this expert:
13 Holiday Networking Strategies You Need to Know
Market Your Brand: Top 10 LinkedIn Add-Ons
Annual Career Check-Up: Your Year In Review
Annual Career Check-Up: Your New Year In View
5 Secrets To Climbing The Career Ladder