- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 5 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 12 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 14 days ago
Quick Tip: Cover Letter Effectiveness Test
I’m often asked how to tell if a cover letter is good. My answer is simple: Did you get them at “hello,” or did you bore them to tears?
Watch this two-minute video where I explain why telling a story as the opening to your cover letter will draw the reader in. It’s the best way to “hook” the hiring manager into checking out your credentials.
You are 10X more likely to get considered for the job if your cover letter passes my effectiveness test!
Your Next Step
School teaches you everything except how to get the job. You must invest time in learning the right way to job search.
I just finished four new training videos for you – they’re all about executing an easier job search in this economy.
My videos are completely free and I’m confident you’re going to find them useful. The link to access the first one is below.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock