- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 2 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 7 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 8 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 15 days ago
Daphne has been in the career and employment business for over 15 years, helping hundreds of government and non-government clients land jobs and thrive in successful careers. Her certifications include: Certified Federal Resume Specialist, Certified Federal Job Search Trainer, Certified Federal Career Consultant, Certified Job Search Specialist, Certified Performance Based Hiring Expert, and Professional Human Resources.
What’s your favorite career related quote?
“Your skills will get you a job, but your gifts will change your life.” (Dr. Daphne Houston)
What’s your favorite part about being a CAREEREALISM-Approved Career Expert?
I enjoy staying abreast of employment trends, sharing real world tips to get results, educating others, and being a part of business, job search and career success. I live for that!
Articles written by this expert:
7 Federal Job Search Myths Dispelled
3 Tips for Finding Federal Job Opportunities Right for You
3 Ways to Ease Writers Block When Completing Federal Applications
Are You Prepared When You Land that Federal Interview?
What President Obama’s State of the Union Address Means for Jobs in America