- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 20 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 21 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 7 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 14 days ago
Dream Interpretation: You’re Unprepared for a Task
Work all day and dream about work all night? You’re not alone. According to Time Magazine, 80 percent of women and 60 percent of men said they dream about their jobs. Not only that, but almost 60 percent said they have nightmares about work.
So, what do your dreams mean, anyway? Take a guess!
Can you interpret this work dream?
Dream: You’re not ready for a big meeting or a crucial presentation.
Your Next Step – FREE Webinar
Watch the recorded version (video embed below) of our latest webinar called, “10 Common Work-Related Dreams Interpreted.”
In this (FREE) presentation, guest host Layne Dalfen, author of Dreams Do Come True: Decoding Your Dreams to Discover Your Full Potential, interprets 10 of the most common work-related dreams/nightmares.
Dalfen has appeared on FOX’s Good Day New York, WGN, ABC, and NBC. She has also shared her insight on over 100 radio stations across the U.S. and Canada.
If you would like to learn more about Dalfen, please visit her website here.
Find Out What Your Dreams Mean!
Join CAREEREALISM Founder, J.T. O’Donnell and Layne Dalfen as they breakdown your best, worst, and weirdest workplace dreams.
In this powerful session, the following 10 dreams are explained:
- Being late for work
- Sleeping with a co-worker
- Being unprepared for a task
- Being naked at work
- Getting stuck in the elevator
- Not being able to find the bathroom
- Driving to work
- Being chased in the office
- Your work equipment isn’t working
- Getting delayed at the airport
Don’t miss this info-packed session! You might just learn something about yourself you didn’t know before!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock