- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 14 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 15 days ago
Poll: Would You Use Facebook’s New Job Board?
Facebook changes more frequently than we can keep track of sometimes. However, there is one addition that we can’t ignore.
After partnering with the Department of Labor and several other career websites, Facebook recently launched a new tool for job seekers: the Social Jobs application – a social job board.
According to Facebook’s announcement statement, the Social Jobs app was created to help job seekers “leverage social media to connect great jobs with great candidates.”
The Social Jobs application has more thatn 1.7 million jobs posted, according to Mashable.com.
…But will this new social tool beat out LinkedIn?
Where LinkedIn is dedicated to professional connections and content, Facebook is all over the place in terms of friends, photos, and posts – some of which are inappropriate.
What do you think? Would you try it or do you think it’s a waste of time?
Please take our poll, and tell us what you think in the comment section below!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock