- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 10 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 12 days ago
How To Get Hired Fast
Nearly 60% of hires in 2011 came from external sources (as opposed to internal transfers and promotions) – a 10% increase over the two years prior.
The uptick is promising for job seekers on the outside, though, with an unemployment rate of 8.3%, competition remains fierce.
You are personally invited to watch a complimentary webinar (recording above) which will take you step-by-step through the job search process.
From the moment you decide to look for jobs to the moment you depart the in-person interview, this webinar has it all.
In this webinar Ian Siegel, founder and CEO of ZipRecruiter.com, walks job seekers through the steps of getting hired FAST. Key topics include:
- Four things to do before you start applying
- How to find the right jobs to apply to
- How to get your application noticed
- Tips for acing the interview
Watch the video below now!
Ian Siegel is the CEO of ZipRecruiter.com, a web-based platform that distributes job listings to over 25 of the web’s leading job boards and social networks with a single submission.
Prior to launching ZipRecruiter, Ian held executive product and technology roles at several early-stage to mid-size startups, including CitySearch, Stamps.com, Rent.com, and Pictage. He and his co-founders started ZipRecruiter as a side venture before taking it full-time in 2010.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock