- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 10 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 12 days ago
How to Stay Motivated During a Job Search
This week, a subscriber to our CAREEREALISM TV channel on YouTube asked the question…
“I’ve been stuck in a job search for four months, what can I do to stay motivated?”
Ironically, I just wrote an article on the subject for AOL Jobs called, “5 Reasons it’s Taking So Long to Find a Job.”
This time I decided to turn on the camera and actually record a video response for her, and for anyone else out there who finds themselves in the same situation.
Here’s my advice…
Want Me To Post One for You?
Post your career or job search question below and I might just pick it to be the subject of my next video!
Motivated job search image from Shutterstock