- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 2 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 7 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 8 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 15 days ago
How To Write An Ageless Resume
Age discrimination is real. So, what can you do if you are over 50 and know hiring managers are screening you out?
Some suggest leaving dates of graduation off your resume. Others suggest only listing your last 15 years of experience.
The problem with these suggestions is recruiters are keen to them. Thus, if you do them – you’ll get screened out anyways!
In a recent article I wrote for AOL Jobs, I list three resume tips for job seekers over 50.
Ageless Resume image from Shutterstock