- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 10 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 12 days ago
How To Put Punch In Interview Questions
Chances are good that as a job hunter, you have agonized over dealing with the standard, hackneyed interview questions like, “Tell me about yourself” or “What will you be doing in five years from now?”
As much as these questions might cause angst for you, they likely create boredom for the interviewer. They read the same articles you do, interview many candidates, and can tell a canned answer a mile away.
In my article this week in U.S. News & World Report, I suggest ways that you can reframe questions like these to avoid giving your history and instead focus on your brand and the things that make you truly an exceptional candidate.
Image Credit: Shutterstock