- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 4 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 11 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 12 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 13 days ago
Job Posting Closed on LinkedIn, Can I Still Apply?
The following question came up recently in one of my JSAP (Job Search Accelerator Program) group coaching sessions:
“I saw a job I’m perfect for on LinkedIn, but it’s closed. Should I still apply?”
The answer is, “It depends.”
Below is a video where I map out what to consider when you see a job that is closed and what steps you can take to make the most of the situation.
Any time we see a job we feel we are a match for, we need to do something. But, if it’s closed, the steps we should take become less clear. Until now! Watch my video and I’ll tell you step-by-step what to do.
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
Image Credit: Shutterstock