- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 10 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 10 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
Things You Should Know About 2012 Job Search
Given the amount of information and resources available to job seekers today, I’m sure you think there’s nothing you don’t know about looking for work in 2012.
Job search in 2012 is about being ahead of the pack in terms of what really works. If you aren’t getting the results you are looking for, it may be time to go back to the beginning and re-evaluate your approach.
In a recent article I wrote for AOL Jobs, I touch on three things you may not have realized about job searching these days.
Job search 2012 image from Shutterstock