- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 15 days ago
Stop Being A Lousy Job Search Boss
As a job seeker, you are a business-of-one who is looking for their next client. It also means you are your own job search boss.
Unfortunately, we are often terrible bosses to ourselves. We torture, withhold, and chastise our efforts. We are our own worst enemy – and that leads to an ineffective job search.
I mean c’mon?!
Who is motivated by being yelled at and belittled? Yet, that’s exactly what we do.
In the video below, I explain why you need to be a superstar boss by building an effective job search reward system.
Watch this and learn how to “incentivize” your best job search employee – YOU!
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
I created this resource for the average job seeker, especially those who’ve been unemployed for more than nine months.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock