- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 14 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 15 days ago
Coping Techniques For Down Days In Your Job Search
Even the happiest of people have down days. So, if you’re a job seeker, you should expect to have your fair share. I always say, “Conducting a job search is a marathon, not a sprint.” And sometimes, you feel the effects!
Now, the problem with down days for job seekers is they effect your ability to find work. Which means, the sooner you get over the down days, the better.
In this video, I explain why job seekers need to develop coping techniques to help them “disrupt” the depression. When we develop a set of tools we can use to distract ourselves, we can power through the down days and get back on track. I share tips and ideas from other job seekers to help you consider possible coping techniques for yourself as well.
Don’t let a bad day hold you back from finding a good job. Watch this video to learn what it takes to fight back.
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock