- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 2 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 9 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 10 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 11 days ago
Poll: Which Job Search Task Would You Skip?
Job search can be extremely frustrating, especially in this economy.
Unfortunately, looking for a job requires a lot of hard work. Writing cover letters, sending out resumes, updating your LinkedIn account, and networking can really drain a person.
So, if you could choose one task you could skip, what would it be?
Would you pass on drafting cover letter after cover letter? Would you delete your LinkedIn account if you could?
Please take our poll and tell us what you think in the comment section below!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock