- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 1 day ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 2 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 9 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 10 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 11 days ago
Job Seekers: Don’t Be A Flyer-On-The-Corner Person
Hey job seekers!
Have you ever seen those folks on the sidewalk of a busy street handing out flyers? They have one tough job. Talk about dealing with rejection!? I don’t think a single one of us hasn’t seen them in action and thought, “Glad that’s not me.”
And yet, if you are a job seeker who’s been working endlessly to send out as many resumes as possible, you are acting just like the flyer distributor. Which means, people are saying, “Glad that’s not me,” about YOU!
In this video, I explain how your effort to blast your credentials to every Tom, Dick, and Harriet is backfiring.
Please don’t make the classic “quantity instead of quality” mistake so many desperate job seekers are making today. Instead, listen to how a scaled-back, smarter-not-harder job search will get you the respect and results you want and deserve!
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock