- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 4 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 11 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 12 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 13 days ago
3 Things Job Seekers Need to Do in Their Summer Search
With summer in full-swing, many job seekers not only find it hard to stay motivated in looking for work, but many key decision-makers are taking vacations, which slows the hiring process as well.
Don’t assume summer will stall your job search. Instead, use the ideas in the article below to approach your job search from a new perspective. You just never know where your next opportunity will come from!
In a recent article I wrote for AOL Jobs, I provide 3 ways to keep your job search moving in the right direction.
Job seekers summer search image from Shutterstock