- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 5 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 12 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 14 days ago
LinkedIn Mistakes: 4 Things That’ll Ruin a Job Search
LinkedIn is fast replacing the traditional resume as the main tool used to impress hiring managers.
In fact, recruiters are skipping the job boards and proactively searching on LinkedIn for passive candidates (a.k.a. people who they think would fit the job they need to fill).
Which means your LinkedIn profile needs to make an excellent first impression — or you could be screened out for a fabulous new job and never even know it.
In a recent article I wrote for AOL Jobs, I list four common mistakes many people make unknowingly. See if you are guilty of one or more of them.
LinkedIn mistakes image from Shutterstock