- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 17 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 18 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 7 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 14 days ago
3 Tips For Avoiding A LinkedIn Photo Epic Fail
Many job seekers wonder if they really need to have a LinkedIn photo. For Americans, and job seekers in other countries where having a photo on a resume is discouraged, it can be a bona fide source of confusion.
It’s a good question. But, there’s really no debate. Your profile photo on LinkedIn is an absolute necessity, especially since profiles with pictures attract 50-70 percent more inquiries than profiles without pictures. If you’re on LinkedIn to get noticed and make new professional connections, a good-quality, professional photo is a must-have.
Just make sure your profile photo isn’t an epic-fail! In my latest blog post, “How To Avoid a LinkedIn Profile Photo Epic Fail,” you’ll learn how to have an image that is: 1.) The correct size; 2.) Professional; and, 3.) Approachable.
I’ll be giving you lots of useful tips to ensure your photo will appeal to your target audience. Read on for advice that you may not have thought of. Plus, there’s a link to a funny blast from the past. So, bring your sense of humor and enjoy my post
Photo Credit: Shutterstock