- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 10 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 12 days ago
Miriam Salpeter, MA, is owner of Keppie Careers and author of Social Networking for Career Success. She teaches job seekers and entrepreneurs how to leverage social media, writes resumes, creates websites (social resumes) and helps clients succeed with their goals. Miriam is known in the industry for her highly regarded blog (KeppieCareers.com) and she is an expert source for CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes.com, ABCnews.com and other media outlets. Miriam shares insights about important and timely career strategies that get results in her weekly U.S. News & World Report “On Careers” column and she is a CNN “top 10 job tweeter you should be following.” Learn more via Miriam’s website: www.keppiecareers.com and find her on Twitter @Keppie_Careers, Google+ (+MiriamSalpter) and Facebook (Keppie Careers).
What’s your favorite career related quote?
What’s your favorite part about being a CAREEREALISM-Approved Career Expert?
This program is a great opportunity to extend my mission of encouraging, enlightening and empowering job seekers for success.