- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 11 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 11 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
Why Networking is #1 Most Hated Job Search Tactic
Recently, I asked a group of job seekers what aspect of the job search process they hate the most. Unanimously, they all said, “networking.”
That’s unfortunate. Especially, since it’s the single best tactic for landing a job.
There are actually two reasons why people hate networking so much. Watch my video below and I’ll explain what they are.
I’ll also tell you how to turn things around so you can actually stop hating the one job search tactic that can dramatically improve your chances of finding a new job!
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
I created this resource for the average job seeker, especially those who’ve been unemployed for more than nine months.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Image Credit: Shutterstock