- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 14 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 15 days ago
Networking: Wrong Answer To ‘What Do You Do?’
How many times in the last year have you been asked the question, “What do you do?” I bet dozens. Especially at a networking event.
I also bet each and every time you answered it incorrectly. And in doing so, you missed a HUGE opportunity to brand yourself and leave a memorable impression.
Watch this video where I explain why so many Americans answer this incorrectly. You’ll be glad you did!
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you sign up for my videos on the Ultimate Technique for an Easier Job Search.
Click below to get access to the first video. This training series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock