- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 3 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 4 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 11 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 12 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 13 days ago
New Career: Starting Over Is Never An Option
In my group coaching sessions inside CareerHMO, a common complaint from job seekers when it comes to contemplating a career change is, “I don’t want to start over.”
To which I say, “That’s okay, because you NEVER start over.”
Don’t be fooled into giving up dreams of a new career for this reason. It’s simply not true.
Watch this video to learn why you never have to start over. I also explain what you do need to do to make the change.
A new career is possible – but it’s up to you to connect-the-dots. Watch this video to learn how.
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
I created this resource for the average job seeker, especially those who’ve been unemployed for more than nine months.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Image Credit: Shutterstock