- Hump Day Treat: 5 Quick Tips For Better ProductivityPosted 11 hours ago
- 3 Ways The New LinkedIn Contacts Can Help You Find A JobPosted 8 days ago
- How To Make Internships Translate To EmployersPosted 8 days ago
- Introducing The CAREEREALISM Success Wall: Share Your Story And WIN!Posted 8 days ago
- How To Answer Nasty Interview QuestionsPosted 8 days ago
The Realities of an Out-of-Work College Grad
Lots has been said about Gen Y and their high rate of unemployment. Last Friday on Career Reality we took a look at Gen Y and how their careers are being impacted by the recession.
CAREEREALISM-Approved Career Expert, John Heckers and Journalist, Jessica Stillman shared information and insight as to the cause of Gen Y’s high unemployment rate and it’s impact on them now and in the future. After watching this 30-minute video, the realities of an out-of-work college graduate are clearer then ever.