- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 2 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 10 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 12 days ago
Poll: Who’s The Recession Hitting Hardest? Moms Or Dads?
The recession isn’t making anyone’s life any easier, however, some people are getting hit harder than others.
We ask you who is suffering more in the current recession: moms or dads?
According to an article on MSN Today, a new study shows that moms are bearing the brunt of the current recession.
Married women with children apparently spend more time between jobs than married fathers. Not only that, once they get a job, moms also get big pay cuts.
However, as the traditional breadwinners of the family, most dads feel it is their duty to support their wife and kids by having a good career. What do they do when that’s taken away from them?
What do you think? Do you agree that moms have it worse? Or do the fathers?
Please take our poll and tell us your thoughts in the comment section!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock