- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 2 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 2 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
Difference Between Recruiters, Head Hunters And Hiring Managers?
A lot of job seekers don’t understand the difference between, recruiters, headhunters and hiring managers. Knowing the role of each on is vital. Especially, if you are going to be doing an interview with one.
Each of them has a different agenda in an interview. Which means, you need to know how to answer questions that speak to their objectives. Otherwise, it could cost you the job.
Watch my video to learn the right way to say “thank you” in a note.
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock