- 3 Ways The New LinkedIn Contacts Can Help You Find A JobPosted 7 days ago
- How To Make Internships Translate To EmployersPosted 7 days ago
- Introducing The CAREEREALISM Success Wall: Share Your Story And WIN!Posted 7 days ago
- How To Answer Nasty Interview QuestionsPosted 7 days ago
- 5 Things You Should Be Doing In Your Job SearchPosted 13 days ago
3 Ways To Rev Up Your Resume For 2013
The New Year is at hand. With holiday parties over, now is the time to roll up your sleeves and execute your resolution to move your career to the next level.
As you sit down to compose or edit your resume, remember its singular purpose is to address an employer’s first question: “Can this person do the work that is associated with this job, and do they have the right background to make a potentially strong fit?” Only if you pass this test can you begin to move along the other stages of the hiring process.
In my latest article published by U.S. News & World Report, I show how you can use your intelligence, perspective, and the power “How” to juice up your resume and jump start your job search for 2013.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock