- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 4 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 9 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 10 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 17 days ago
Best Tip for Making Great 1st Impression?
What’s your single best tip for making a great first impression on an interview?
Here is how our CAREEREALISM-Approved Experts answered this question on Twitter:
Q#381 Smile, confidence, solid handshake, eye contact, pen/pad for notes, your own questions, extra resume with you. (@juliaerickson)
Q#381 A smile and a solid handshake. (@gradversity)
Q#381 Learn all about the company and then tell stories that show how you can fit in/contribute. (@louise_fletcher)
Q#381 Be yourself! Maintain a positive and proactive approach. If you feel good others will pick up on it. (@DebraWheatman)
Q#381 My #1 interview tip? Smile. Shows your enthusiasm and helps you to relax and be positive. (@beneubanks)
Our Twitter Advice Project (T.A.P.) is no longer an active campaign. To find an answer to the above question, please use the “Search” box in the right-hand column of this website.