- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 4 days ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 9 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 10 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 17 days ago
Does Drug Test Mean I Have the Job?
Are companies giving themselves the luxury of sending multiple people for pre-employment drug testing given the current state of the job market? If I am sent for a drug test do I probably have the job?
Here is how our T.A.P. experts answered this question:
Q#240 We only run a drug test after the choice is pretty much made. There’s a good chance! (@beneubanks)
Q#240 I would bet that you are on the shortlist, but nothing is set in stone. Just don’t fail the test! (@gradversity)
Q#240 Many people fail drug tests. Co’s usually ask top 3 candidates to cover selves in event 1st pick fails. (@jtodonnell)
Q#240 Dpnds on co & how many intvws u’ve had; if several, drug test prob means ur being seriously considered. (@juliaerickson)
Q#240 A drug test does not mean u hv the job. Only an offer of employment means u got it. It is a good sign though. (@DebraWheatman)
Our Twitter Advice Project (T.A.P.) is no longer an active campaign. To find an answer to the above question, please use the “Search” box in the right-hand column of this website.