- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 1 day ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 1 day ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 7 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 14 days ago
Thank-You Notes Aren’t For Selling Yourself
Thank-you letters are designed to do one thing – and one thing only: thank a person who met with you.
Unfortunately, many job seekers make the mistake of using the thank-you note as an opportunity to further sell themselves to the hiring team.
Watch my video to hear why thank-you notes need to be short and customized in a way that shows you understand how the hiring process works.
Otherwise, you could “thank” your way right out of the running!
Your Next Step
If you are struggling to stay positive and motivated in your job search, then I suggest you watch all four videos from my new job search training.
This video series is 100% FREE and designed to help you understand what’s going wrong in your job search.
Click the button below to receive instant access to my training.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock