- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 24 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 24 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 7 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 14 days ago
6 Tips to Maximize Your Job Search on Facebook
This week, my friend Amy Levin-Epstein over at CBS MoneyWatch did a great article on 5 ways you can get fired using Facebook.
And yet, with practically everyone we know being on Facebook, you just can’t ignore the potential for using it to help you find a job or advance your career.
Is it time to BranchOut?
Facebook’s newest application is BranchOut – it’s like LinkedIn but leverages your Facebook connections.
Join me for a webinar where I’ll discuss 6 ways you can use Facebook and its new BranchOut application to help you find hidden job opportunities. Don’t miss your chance to learn the do’s and don’ts for leveraging Facebook for your job search!
Sorry, this event already happened. But you’re in luck, we’ve embedded the recorded version below. Enjoy!
J.T. O’Donnell is the founder of CAREEREALISM.com and CEO of CareerHMO.com, a web-based career development company.
Photo credit: Shutterstock