- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 4 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 5 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 12 days ago
- Networking: Get By With A Little Help From Your FriendsPosted 13 days ago
- 5 Biggest Job Application MistakesPosted 14 days ago
CAREEREALISM TV: Creating a Strong Career Identity
On this week’s episode, nationally syndicated career strategist, J.T. O’Donnell, shares why you need to pay attention to creating a strong career identity. If you aren’t developing a good personal brand, then you are missing out on the best job opportunities. She answers viewers questions that included:
- How do I reach out to companies I want to work for when A) I don’t know anyone there, and B) they aren’t hiring.
- What should I say in the e-mail when I send my resume to a company?
- How do I get hiring managers to pay attention to me?
Watch today to learn how you can build a brand that will get you the results you are looking for.