- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 18 hours ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 18 hours ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 6 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 7 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 14 days ago
What It Really Means When You’re ‘Overqualified’
Have you ever had an employer or recruiter say you’re “overqualified” for a job?
Honestly, how can you really be “overqualified” for a job? You can either do the job, or you can’t. How can having more experience than required be a negative, right?
So, what does “you’re overqualified” really mean?
In a recent article I wrote for AOL Jobs, I list the nine most common reasons why you are being told you’re overqualified.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock