- 15 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Resume In 30 Minutes Or LessPosted 1 hour ago
- How To Handle Illegal Interview QuestionsPosted 1 hour ago
- 5 Fun Ways To Nurture Your NetworkPosted 5 days ago
- 5 Reasons Why Every Professional Should Have A Personal WebsitePosted 6 days ago
- How To Create An Effective Executive ResumePosted 13 days ago
Why is it Taking So Long to Find a Job?
The average length of a job search is at an all-time high in America. For the unemployed, it’s now well over seven months.
What’s sad is that other studies show people give up looking after five months. That’s not good.
So, why is it taking so long to find a job?
In a recent article I wrote for AOL Jobs, I point out five key factors to actually determine the length of a job search.
Find a job image from Shutterstock